Because once you do a thousand thoughts would run through her mind. She will think about it every day and it will get to her. She will get insecure and think that maybe she wasn’t good enough or that maybe you found someone better. If you’re not willing to catch her, don’t make her fall for you in the first place.
- This is how I explain shows:
- Little Shop of Horrors: an alien plant comes alive and starts eating everyone
- Spring Awakening: German kids have sex and die
- Rent: a group of friends in New York are poor and have AIDS and die
- Book Of Mormon: it's making fun of Mormons who go to Africa and try to convert the Ugandans and most of them have AIDS
- Avenue Q: Sesame Street on crack
- Chicago: Lets murder people and get away with it because we are attractive!
- Into The Woods: Aww cute princess stories OH MY GOD ACT 2!!!!?!
- West Side Story: Romeo and Juliet with gang members.
- Wicked: Musical fanfiction of fanfiction
- Phantom of the Opera: Crazy disfigured guy living under a theater breaks into a girl's dressing room at night, teaches her to sing, and then goes all crazy jealous and starts killing people and wrecking the theater when she tries to become independent of him.
- Thoroughly Modern Millie: Oh look at them! Livin large and livin it up! Too bad the Great Depression is going to hit in five years or so.
- Spamalot: CRACK
- Pippin: King Charlemagne's son has an identity crises so he runs away, runs back, then runs away again.
- Man of La Mancha: Crazy knight fights a windmill while the other one rides a donkey.
- Les Miserables: everyone you love dies. The ones who live are just annoying.
- Godspell: Hippy Jesus camp
- Hair: Hippy Jesus camp set during the Vietnam War with much drugs, camping in the park, and burning of draft cards.
Last night I had the first mental break down I’ve had in a really long time. Since October 29th to be exact. Maybe it doesn’t seem like a long time, but it does to me.
Coffee won’t make the tears go away. Or the headache, or the swollen eyes. I forgot how much I hate this.